A travel guide








In our Comment Section:


Comentarios

  1. I would like to visit Bangkok because it has an interesting culture and also, I would like to taste the traditional food

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would certainly like to visit Bangkok, I think it’s a magnificent place! I would like to try thai food and visit it’s many cultural attractions. When I see pictures from Bangkok, it seems to me that it is a huge city where I couldn't get bored.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think Bangkok it´s an interesting place to explore and experiment because It gives you a lot of options to enjoy. I would definitely try

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love the idea of visiting Bangkok ! I think that it is a city with an interesting and abundant culture, culinary diversity and a majestic reputation product of its temples and its hidden beaches.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Well, I must say Bangkok has never been in my destination wish list. Photos of the city are usually crowded, the people look hot and sweaty. It's not my idea of holidays.
    I would definitely love to visit its ancient temples and lone beaches but I guess the scales are tipped against it.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. My answer is yes! I'd like to visit Bangkok. First of all, because I love going to others countries. I've just finished to read the text about Bangkok and it seems to me an interesting place. The idea of eating delicious and cheap food seems to me tempting!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I would not like to visit Bangkok because there are plenty of negative points like the traffic and the food. Personally I believe that the culture is not an attraction.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I agree with Bernardette. I would not like to visit Bangkok because it is a noisy and polluted city with a lot of traffic. I would like a peaceful place if I had the opportunity to travel.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Hi Sandra,

    You're always posting really interesting info about different places, you're my personal trip advisor.

    As regards your question, I must admit that it wouldn't be my first choice. Even though several people have recommended it and agreed that it's a great touristic place, I'm not that really into it. I don't like soups or fish and those ingredients are usually part of their daily meals. What's most, I don't want to be stuck in traffic jams while on holidays. I would visit their wonderful beaches though.

    I can't wait to read your next posts.

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Yes, I would like to visit Bangkok because it is a country that has an interesting culture and and there are different places where you can go.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. I would not like to go to any part of Asia. For example, I am not a big fan of their culture and foods. It would be hard for me to survive one day there. I prefer American/European museums and places related to the pop culture than temples.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. I would really like to visit Bangkok in the future. I think that always is good know to more about the culture of another country, the history also is very interesting, the landscapes and how's life there. It should be an amazing country.

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Hi Sandra! Thank you for all the information you post here.
    I would definitely love to visit Bangkok someday. I think is always enriching to know about another culture, instead I'm not a big fan of the Asian lifestyle, but why not give it a chance?

    ResponderBorrar
  15. Hi Sandra! Thank you for all the information you post here.
    I would definitely love to visit Bangkok someday. I think is always enriching to know about another culture, instead I'm not a big fan of the Asian lifestyle, but why not give it a chance?

    ResponderBorrar
  16. I would not like to visit Bangkok , Before that I prefer to visit U.S.A or I would like to know each province of Argentina.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

How to tell a story in English

Responding emails.